There are five types of people who cannot be trained or employed!
1. Those who are base cannot be trained or employed.
Base people are selfish, self-centered, mean, vicious; they indulge in exaggerations and falsehood, and tend
to spread negative energy. This kind of people will reveal his true colors sooner or later despite the seemingly
right track he is on.As distance tests a horse’s strength, so time reveals a person’s heart. The black sheep
will destroy the whole team some day. Say no to this type of people.
2. Those who know nothing about gratitude cannot be trained or employed.(“ungrateful soul” type)
Ungrateful people are inclined to be arrogant, and take everything he has for granted. These people are so
ungrateful that they ignore the assistance and guidance from other people, even do damage to the company
that provides the platform as well as the leaders who offer the help. Their negative influence will stay even
when they have left the company.
Ungrateful people, no matter how competent they are, are not worth any training of their bosses.
3. Those who are ineligible and refuse to learn from others cannot be trained or employed.(“complacent and
These people are ineligible in terms of cultural literacy and professional skills, which can be acquired through learning.
However, without clear knowledge of their own defects, these people refuse to accept and change their attitudes, and
they are not worth any training.
4. Those who are incompetent in accepting what is new and poor in comprehension cannot be trained or employed.
(“no capacity for improvement” type)
By other’s fault, wise men correct their own. However, fools grow without watering.
This kind of people are not able to take on heavy responsibility, and they will make their superiors exhausted. They cannot
realize their own mistakes, and regard themselves as innocent. They are only suitable for simple and repetitive work.
5. Those who are disloyal cannot be trained or employed. (“flip-flopper” type)
In the company’s and the bosses’ perspectives, employees must be loyal, never harm the company’s interest or ignore
the company’s and the bosses’ interest. In the superiors’ perspectives, they cannot bear the subordinates’
These people will go and seek refuge with A in search of his own interest, and then turn to B the next day for the same
reason. The wavering type cannot by employed.
The following types of employees are worth the training for senior management and shareholders!
The level of professional quality and one’s character has a great impact on a person’s achievements. Acting up to this
criterion, it will be no empty talk to realize one’s personal dream, even the collective goal.
I、Loyalty – the loyal ones never get fired
Competent employees might be fired, but the loyal ones will never get fired. Leaders value them the most, and they will
become the long-lasting warriors as well as the most promising employees in the company.
1. think in the perspective of your boss;
2. share your ideas with your supervisors;
3. always stand up for the company’s interest;
4. make more money for the company.
Ⅱ.Dedication – work one hour longer than your boss
With the development of the society, people’s knowledge backgrounds tend to be identical. Certificates and diplomas
are no longer the primary requirements for selecting employees. Many companies value commitment the most, and then
1. the aim of work is not only the payment;
2. provide the service and effort that exceeds the payment;
3. be willing to make personal sacrifice for work;
4. have vague concept of on-duty and off-duty, rest after finishing work;
5. focus on every detail in work.
Ⅲ.Willingness – take initiative
Take initiative in work. In spite of low starting point, there will be more space for development. The spontaneous type is
quite popular among employers.
1. From “required to do” to “require to do”;
2. Take extra responsibilities;
3. Action speaks louder than word and surprise your boss;
4. Recommend yourself;
5. Set high standards;
6. Do not be too eager to show off.
Ⅳ.Responsibility – No excuse! Complete the task.
Those who are brave enough to take responsibilities mean a lot to the company. A person can be incompetent but he
cannot be lacking in a sense of responsibility. Reflect on your own behaviors instead of declining with all kinds of excuses,
otherwise you will lose your superiors’ trust.
1. the core of responsibility is a sense of responsibility;
2. complete every small task;
3. keep your word;
4. do not find excuses for your mistakes;
5. take initiative in solving problems;
6. do not make a grave mistake by a minor negligence.
Ⅴ.Efficiency – calculate your cost to use
Highly efficient working habits is the basic requirement for success, and every company put great emphasis on it.
1. say goodbye to being busy sightlessly;
2. stay focused;
3. quantify your work and pay attention to details;
4. procrastination is the biggest career killer;
5. learn to prioritize;
6. do not let your perfectionism hinder efficiency.
Ⅵ.Result-oriented – focus on the credit rather than the effort
“Black cats, white cats, it is a good cat that catches the mice!” The employees who have made achievements will be
recognized by the public, no matter it is achieved with tedious work or wisdom. The enterprise focuses on your
achievements rather than your effort.
1. Consider the way to success at the very beginning;
2. Solutions will always be more than questions;
3. Work with wisdom rather than diligence only;
4. If there is no condition, create the condition;
5. Complete the task in a way that is beyond expectation.
Ⅶ.Good communication skills – solve the problems face-to-face
There are some people who are poor at communication. No matter how talented, they cannot pass on their talent or
make progress. There are other people who are good at communication. In spite of their mediocrity, they are able to
work and learn things at the same time, and ultimately fulfill their values.
1. communication and gossip are totally two different things;
2. saying nothing and saying too much are both mistakes;
3. pose questions with a solution, communicate face-to-face, and solve the problems on the spot;
4. cultivate the emotional intelligence of taking criticism;
5. have the overall situation in mind, and report what is good as well as what is unpleasant;
6. there can be internal conflicts, but there must be a us-against-the world attitude.
Ⅷ.Cooperation – team over individual
Put the team over the individual. Those who have done damage to the company will be eliminated, no matter how
competent he or she is. The team could still function without you!
1. A drop of water integrates into the sea, and an individual integrates into the team;
2. Listen to the overall arrangement;
3. Obey the rules to guarantee the fighting force;
4. Do not be the weakness of your team, and strive for self-improvement;
5. Consider more about other people and the team.
Ⅸ.Aggressive – keep pace with the enterprise
Individuals should keep pace with the enterprise, while the enterprise should keep pace with the market. In the workplace
or the market, no matter you are an individual or enterprise owner, no participant would want him or her to be eliminated.
Keep on moving forward, because to stop means to give up and to be eliminated!
1. Learn and absorb new information with the empty-cup attitude;
2. Do not be angry. Make progress;
3. Do not use the same experience forever;
4. Make time for further study;
5. Cultivate comparative advantage;
6. Challenge yourself and prepare for the future.
Ⅹ.Low Profile – do not behave arrogantly
Do not behave arrogantly even if you are talented. Do not show off because other people have seen your contributions.
1. Do not claim credit for your work;
2. Overcome the concept of overqualification;
3. Do not give top priority to seniority;
4. Respect other people;
5. Match your reputation with your competence;
6. Treat the achievement as a beginning, and honors as motivation.
Ⅺ.Thriftiness – save money for your boss
Thriftiness does not mean being stingy. It is a virtue. Save money for your boss. It is the company’s money, and then it
becomes your money. There is more money in the pot, and there will also be more in the bowl, which is your bowl.
1. be honest when applying for reimbursement;
2. do not play petty tricks or covet little advantages;
3. do not waste the company’s resources, not even a piece of paper;
4. value every minute at work;
5. strive for maximum benefits for every cost;
6. the money you saved is the
Ⅻ.Gratitude – always bear in mind the person that makes you what you are
Why do we tolerate our own mistakes and complain about others and company? Talented people also need a change
to prove themselves and assistance from other people. You should be grateful for the happiness you have achieved.
1. The boss gives you a job;
2. The job not only gives you the pay, but also the chances of study and development;
3. The colleagues work with you;
4. The customers helped you with the performance;
5. The competitors make you realize the distance and space for growth;
6. The critics make you improve yourself.
Seven Requirements for Work
1.Present the results when you are briefing your work.
Never talk about the tedious process and hard work. The boss is definitely aware of the hard work, otherwise he or she
would never succeed. The boss most appreciate the ones that tackle the touch problems in a very easy manner. Apply
the result-oriented thinking method.
2.Present the solutions when you asking for permission.
Never ask your boss how to solve the problem. Offer your boss a multiple choice question with at least two solutions
and your own opinions.
3.Present the process when you are summarizing your work.
You should be logical; work out key points, the mistakes, and the ones that need reflecting on.
4.Present the requirements when you are assigning work.
If there is work, there will be examination. If there is examination, there will be work requirements. In this way, the
subordinates know about the standard or the extent. Requirements set the standards and determine the boundaries.
5.Ask about the process when you care about the subordinates.
Listen to their problems and let them illustrate as many details as possible. Focus on the details to show you are
6.Adherer to morality when you are handing over the work.
Hand over your working experience to the successors without reservation and classify the work into completed type
and uncompleted type. Do not set barriers. Make sure the successor fit in the role rapidly.
7.Talk about the feelings when you recall your work.
Talk more about your feelings in work: the things you have learned, the things you have comprehended, the things
you have reflected on, and the things you have done with great efforts.